Film Editor - Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
87seconds is a 7-year-old pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Recurrent clients include Uber, Michelin, Hilti, Roche, Total, BNP Paribas, BBVA, KPMG, as well as international and national organisations such as the European institutions, national governments, and cross-industry NGO's. As a leading European video agency, our film crew is growing along with our ambitions for top-notch productions . That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced film editor.
We are looking for a film editor to work in-house in our Brussels office. A creative and visual mind that is passionate and knowledgeable about editing and has several professional credentials.
As part of the Brussels film crew, you will join a team of 2 talented DOPs, 1 director, and two inter editors. On average the team takes part weekly in 2 to 5 creative film productions from ambitious scenarized TVC, short digital ads, and corporate movies.
- Degree in Film or Editing
- Editing master with proven track record of experience
- Advanced level in Adobe Premiere and color-grading (Davinci)
- Knowledge of sound design and SFX
- Independent and autonomous worker, yet team player
- Experience in the fields of advertising, corporate and/or documentary is a big plus.
- Strong respect of deadlines and realiability
- De-rush, edit and color-grade productions
- Export in various formats especially web standard
- Keep track of graphic style trends
- Process and act quickly in short timeframe
- Production of other valuable assets: storyboarding, moodreels
- Working with directors, DOP and artistic directors to sculpt the film, and overlap with sound design.
What we offer?
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 70 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun activities (festivals, karaoke-nights or live sports in our auditorium).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop your own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your showreel + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!
May the odds be ever in your favor.