Producer / Account Manager - Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
87seconds is a leading pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Our clients include large national and international clients such as Uber, Michelin, Alpro, Krëfel, Roche, Total, Test-Achat, Deutsche Bank, Besix, Couleur Café, as well as international and national organisations and cross-industry NGO's.
You will join our team of Project Managers (7 colleagues), with focus on our most ambitious film productions. You will be actively challenged to develop your producing and project management skills, including a variety of assignments, clients and future opportunities in a booming and creative scale-up environment.
Besides this you will take the lead of the film crew, a brilliant internatl team with two DOP's, an editor and a sound designer. You will organise weekly meetings, reviews & recaps, help on recruitment and keep up to date our freelance database.
- Organising budgeting and logistics, and setting up the production of films for your clients by gathering the right crew, the right equipment and fit the ambitions of the director
- Strategic guidance and understanding of the client's business and expectations in close collaboration with the creative team
- Coordinate the video project from offer, budget, pre-prod, shooting, to post-prod and make sure to deliver a beautiful result
- Take the lead on the film team, organising weekly meetings, reviews & recaps, helping on recruitment and keeping up to date our freelance database.
- Bachelor or Masters degree related to film production
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Several years experience in video production or in a creative agency
- Easy integration in a driven multicultural team
- Excellent technical knowledge of film production and equipment (shooting, lighting, post-production softwares)
- Ability to maintain strong autonomous relationships with long term clients and large accounts
- Great contacts with film professionals, suppliers, and equipment rental companies
- Result target-driven, creative & fast learning mind-set
- Organisational and administrative skills
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 100 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun team building activities (yearly away day with the whole 87sec family, festivals, karaoke-nights or anything fun you can come up with).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your CV + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!