Film Editor - Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, be
87seconds is a 5-year-old pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Recurrent clients include Uber, Michelin, Hilti, Roche, Total, BNP Paribas, BBVA, KPMG, as well as international and national organisations such as the European institutions, national governments, and cross-industry NGO's. As a leading European video agency, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are HUGE. That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced account manager.
At 87seconds, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are humongous. Therefore, our team is looking for fresh talent in video to develop our creative strength and to embark with us and on this exciting journey full of unique experiences and intense action.
We are looking for a film editor who would work in-house in Brussels. A creative and visual mind that is passionate and knowledgeable about editing and has several professional credentials.
At 87seconds, we produce:
- videos to help companies present their activities, products and services, or help them simplify complex messages and concepts
- in a 3 to 6 weeks period, from a script or scenario validated by the client
- Degree in Film or Editing
- Editing master with proven trackrecord of experience
- Advanced level in Adobe Premiere or AVID
- Knowledge of colorgrading
- Understanding the importance of sound design
- You're not afraid to work independently but are also a team player
- Experience in the fields of advertising, corporate and/or documentary is a big plus.
- You can easily respect deadlines
- You have the right value to add to the camera team
- De-rush, edit and color grade and correct according to the client's guidelines.
- Export in various formats especially web standard
- Keep track of graphic style trends
- You need process and act quickly in short timeframe
- Visualise the end project
- Production of moodreels
- Working with directors and creative directors to sculpt the film, overlap with sound design, sound effects.
What we offer?
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 70 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun team building activities (yearly away day with the whole 87sec family, festivals, karaoke-nights or live sports in our auditorium).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop your own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your CV + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!
May the odds be ever in your favour.