Director DOP – Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, be
87seconds is a 5-year-old pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Recurrent clients include Uber, Michelin, Hilti, Roche, Total, BNP Paribas, BBVA, KPMG, as well as international and national organisations such as the European institutions, national governments, and cross-industry NGO's. As a leading European video agency, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are HUGE. That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced account manager.
At 87seconds, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are humongous. Therefore, our young team is looking for an outside talent in video to develop our creative strength and to embark with us and on this exciting journey full of unique experiences and intense action.
We are looking for a cinematographer to work with our team in Brussels. Someone passionate and knowledgeable about video production and with several professional productions in their credentials.
At 87seconds, we produce:
- videos to help companies present their activities, products and services, or help them simplify complex messages and concepts
- in a 87 seconds format (now you know where the company's name comes from!)
- in a +/- 2 weeks period, from a script or scenario validated by the client
- Degree in Film, Editing or Art
- Ideally both camera operator AND editor
- Advanced level in Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of After Effects for keying
- Basic knowledge in sound design
- Sick lighting skills
- Knowing your way around in davinci or other grading software is a plus
- Bokeh is your best friend
- You're not afraid to work indepentently but are also a teamplayer with start-up mentality
- You have the right value & experience to add to the camera team
- Capture an interview or images in companies
- Handle equipement: choose the right equipement, the right lighting/lens/accessories depending on the director's intentions
- De-rush, edit and color correct and grade according to the clients guidelines
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the creative team (screenwriters and creative directors) to identify video concepts
- Export in various formats especially web standard
- Keep track of graphic style trends and always better yourself
- Conform to corporate graphic identities and respect deadlines (surprising, right?!)
What we offer?
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 70 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun team building activities (yearly away day with the whole 87sec family, festivals, karaoke-nights or live sports in our auditorium).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop your own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your CV + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!
May the odds be ever in your favour.