Motion Designer/ 2D Animator - Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, be
87seconds is a 5-year-old pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Recurrent clients include Uber, Michelin, Hilti, Roche, Total, BNP Paribas, BBVA, KPMG, as well as international and national organisations such as the European institutions, national governments, and cross-industry NGO's. As a leading European video agency, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are HUGE. That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced account manager.
At 87seconds, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are humongous. Therefore, our young team is looking for an ambitious and talented motion designer to embark, with us, on this exciting journey full of unique experiences and intense action. You might actually be the first one ever to make a gif of a drone on the moon. May the force be with you.
- Have a good knowledge of the Mac OSX environment
- You speak English (and knowing either French or Dutch is a nice plus)
- Know the 12 principles of animation
- And of course, you've got some experience with Motion Design projects (we're not asking years of experience, who knows, you could be a genius coming right out of school!)
- Love to learn and share new things everyday
And those would be cool as well :
- Know what h.264 and ProRes 422 are and you are friends with them.
- Bring up your own style, vibe.
- Always aim for better.
- Create your own concept arts/illustrations and storyboards, prepare your graphics for animation
- Follow the graphic and animation style set by a motion designer, and make your work fit in with your various other types of animations, coming from varied software.
- Animation of the visuals on voiceover / music
- Render and export of the video in multiple formats, including alphas to be integrated in another software
- Being able to work fast whenever needed
- Advanced character animation
- Frame-by-frame motion graphics (cell animation, fx, morphing...)
- Follow design trends and be able to follow the vibe (or set it)
And some non-negotiable :
- Respect deadlines and production efficiency.
- You MUST be able to stick to a client's graphical guidelines.
What we offer?
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 70 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun team building activities (yearly away day with the whole 87sec family, festivals, karaoke-nights or live sports in our auditorium).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop your own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your CV + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!
May the odds be ever in your favour.