Art Director - Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, be
87seconds is a 5-year-old pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Recurrent clients include Uber, Michelin, Hilti, Roche, Total, BNP Paribas, BBVA, KPMG, as well as international and national organisations such as the European institutions, national governments, and cross-industry NGO's. As a leading European video agency, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are HUGE. That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced account manager.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Artistic Director to add some spice and bring an unexpected approach to our video concepts. If you have an inspiration and creative mind twice the size of a Chernobyl mushroom cloud, and can't wait to try out new ideas, graphics and design styles , then this offer is made for you!
- Full ownership and responsibility of the artistic stage. Think of wild concepts and make sure they are well implemented along the production of projects.
- Help with the brainstorm and creative direction at pre-production stages (don't worry, you'll team up with other designers and the creative director ).
- Work in team with clients, account managers, copywriters, illustrators, motion designers, and just anyone who's interested in making a blast of a video.
- Make sure your clients understand creative ideas and embarks on your wild journey. It's a battle for convincing!
- You're a trend-setter. It's been ages since you got rid of your moustache and material design is totally past to you
- You're able to grasp our clients graphic identity in a glimpse and win their hearts, minds and wallets with your visonary approach
- Talent and creativity is obviously key, but you'll be the perfect candidate when combined with at least 3 years of agencu experience as an AD
- Excellent graphic design skills, using various techniques from chinese ink drawing, photo parallax, vector illustration or even VR. Some experience with video or motion design projects is a plus. Putting graphical assets into motion is a job in itself.
- Quality, quality and quality. And did we mention an eye for details and quality?
- Fluent in English. French and Dutch are a plus.
What we offer?
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 70 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun team building activities (yearly away day with the whole 87sec family, festivals, karaoke-nights or live sports in our auditorium).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop your own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your CV + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!
May the odds be ever in your favour.