Content Strategist - Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, be
87seconds is a 5-year-old pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Recurrent clients include Uber, Michelin, Hilti, Roche, Total, BNP Paribas, BBVA, KPMG, as well as international and national organisations such as the European institutions, national governments, and cross-industry NGO's. As a leading European video agency, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are HUGE. That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced account manager.
As a leading european video agency, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are significant. That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced Content Strategist to work on our client's visual communications campaigns.
We're looking for someone who is a skilled creative copywriter, able to advise our key clients with communication plans, activation campaigns, digital content integration, and prepare the publishing in agreement with the global communication strategy of the company.
As a content strategist, you'll take full ownership of new business offers and pitches, in accordance with the creative team and project managers. You will be joining Account Managers on client meetings, understanding the briefing and their communications challenges, translating this into tailor-made concepts and laying out editorial guidelines for their campaigns, and helping us defending our ideas as well as winning them. Additionally, you will follow up on the performance and statistics of video campaigns to suggest enhancements and prepare for better campaigns.
This role of Content Strategist will take place in our HQ in Brussels, but we're open to think of remote collaboration from one of our other office locations if needed.
- Develop editorial guidelines for ambitious communications campaigns, including copywriting and creative storytelling techniques
- Advise clients on video publishing techniques: social media, digital marketing, PR and media relations, UX/web/app, and management of media spaces.
- Counsel about integration and link of video communication in the wider business strategy: CRM, API, LMS, hosting platforms, etc.
- Offer support on 87seconds' content marketing, including newsletters, SEO/SEA and social media campaigns
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 5 years of marketing or communications experience
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch. Spanish / German are a plus
- You're a highly skilled copywriter and LOVE to play with words
- You have an endless passion for communications, social media and digital marketing and follow up on the latest trends
- Easy integration in a kick-ass multicultural team
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mind-set, team-player and organised
What we offer?
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 70 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun team building activities (yearly away day with the whole 87sec family, festivals, karaoke-nights or live sports in our auditorium).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop your own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your CV + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!
May the odds be ever in your favour.