Creative Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As a Creative Project Manager you will be joining a team of like-minded, mission-driven creatives bringing more affordable medical imaging to the world - by managing the creation of experiences and brand touchpoints that are simple, human, and bold.
Our Creative Project Managers help keep the team running at full speed.
A successful candidate will have a passion for unlocking the creative potential of others by removing roadblocks and creating a clear path to getting things done through an obsession with planning, process, and transforming complex requests into actionable to do’s.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Providing crucial support to the creative and marketing teams from idea or request, creative briefing, and review through final delivery.
- Balancing needs and requirements of the in-house team, partner agencies / vendors, to ensure high quality of work and clear communication and efficiency.
- Working closely with the creative and marketing teams to provide strategy in approach, to help motivate the team, and get things done.
- Keeping track of multiple projects, managing timelines, budgets, scopes and details.
- Convert team requests into actionable projects
- Provide a holistic view of all the resources and availability at any one time
- 3-5+ years of project management experience specifically in regards to advertising, brand and/ or the digital space.
- Experience using Digital Asset Management tools
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in other Project Management tools like, Asana
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.