Social Media Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
We seek a passionate and talented Social Media Manager to join our world-class team, based out of our NYC office. Reporting to the Head of Social Media, you’ll be an integral part of our marketing and communications activities. On a daily basis, you will directly engage with super heros: health care professionals and veterinarians that save lives every day.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Increase global brand awareness for Butterfly through thoughtful and timely engagement on social media.
- Embody the voice of our brand, staying up to date on product updates and consumer facing messaging; closely aligning with cross-functional teams in Sales, Customer Success, Clinical, Product, and Brand.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback, customer reviews, and engagement; uncovering actionable trends on our handle and in related hashtags.
- Mine for gold and then light up the world by amplifying the stories of our customers; driving strategic UGC campaigns that get the world talking about Butterfly.
- Manage weekly content calendar to ensure appropriate posting cadence across all channels.
- Build authentic social media campaigns that inspire, tell stories, and drive positive change in healthcare.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 4 years of experience in marketing and social media
- Previous experience driving community on and/or offline via social media or events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to synthesize often complicated concepts in pithy and meaningful ways
- Experienced user of social media reporting tools
- Fast learner with strong aptitude for problem solving
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Marketing experience with audiences outside of the US
- Basic mobile photo, video, and audio editing and/or live production proficiency
- Influencer management experience
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.