- Guilford, CT, USA
Hyperfine is on a mission to bring MR technology to every patient anywhere, anytime. We are
building the world’s first bedside MRI system (FDA 510k pending) and are looking for a highly
motivated, self-driven Sequence Developer to help us take it to the next level.
This position is for a degreed Mechanical Engineer with the ability to generate innovative mechanical concepts and develop new products from concept through production. Leadership, attention to detail, organization, and technical knowledge in a broad set of design disciplines are key attributes of the preferred candidate.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering with 2-4 years of experience
- Experience with new product development
- Manage multiple tasks to ensure timely fulfillment of project objectives and deliverables
- Collaborate in the fabrication of mock-ups and prototypes for testing/evaluation utilizing a variety of techniques including SLA, FDM, SLS, sheet metal, machining
- Communicate status of all responsible projects both in writing and verbally
- Experience designing mechanisms and product designs using injection molding, casting, machining and sheet metal parts that meet functional requirements and are suited for mass production
- Medical Product Design experience preferred
- Top references showing the candidate is a strong performer
Typical Tools, Technologies
- Solid modeling CAD package such as SolidWorks or ProE.
- 3D models for sheet metal, machining, casting, injection molding
- Experiences with Mechanisms and large assemblies
- Part and assembly drawings with functional tolerances and detailing for prototypes and production
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing in accordance with ASME Y14.5M
- Standard FEA software such as SolidWorks Simulation, and/or ANSYS
- Manufacturing and/or test fixture design experience a plus
We provide visa assistance for non-U.S. applicants. Our competitive compensation plan
includes salary, stock options and outstanding benefits 4Catalyzer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.