MR Sequence Developer
- Guilford, CT, USA
Hyperfine is on a mission to bring MR technology to every patient anywhere, anytime. We are
building the world’s first bedside MRI system (FDA 510k pending) and are looking for a highly
motivated, self-driven Sequence Developer to help us take it to the next level.
• PhD or equivalent in Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
with emphasis on MRI.
• 5+ Years experience developing MR pulse sequences, image reconstruction methods.
• Sequence development experience with at least three types of clinically relevant sequences.
• Track record of self-driven, innovative work, incl. first authorship in high impact publications
and patents, or equivalent.
• Must be willing to relocate to Guilford, CT area (we will help cover relocation costs).
Nice to have:
• Sequence development experience for experimental hardware
• Strong Python expertise
• Experience with iterative reconstructions, or motion correction
• Have developed and maintained open source or deployed software
Typical Tools, Technologies:
• Python, MATLAB
We provide visa assistance for non-U.S. applicants. Our competitive compensation plan
includes salary, stock options and outstanding benefits 4Catalyzer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.