Sales Development Lead
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
The Sales Development Lead will lead the build-out and management of our Enterprise BDR team. This team will drive demand and generate Sales Qualified Leads with the largest health systems in the US (and eventually the world).
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Develop the outbound strategies, systems and processes to drive a world-class BDR team
- Recruit, evaluate and then onboard team of BDRs
- Forecast, manage BDR performance and achieve goals based on the overall needs of the business
- 2+ years of people leadership experience
- 5+ years of B2B demand gen experience ideally in technology
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record as a great coach / leader / mentor
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- 3+ years of Healthcare experience
- Experience in high-growth start-up
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.