Clinical Application Specialist, Chicago/Midwest
- Chicago, IL, USA
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
The Clinical Application Specialist is one of the most public-facing members of the Butterfly Team. The successful applicant will be an expert communicator, presenter and product demo specialist with a proven track record of success. An innate ability to describe technical details in a practical way is a must, as is an upbeat persona and genuine connection with our customers.
The Clinical Application Specialist owns the tactical support of marketing events, including trade-shows, exhibitions and workshops. They are also the primary resource to the commercial team for on-site high-level product demonstrations and support of our key opinion leaders. They are responsible for first-hand expertise to the customer support team, with the furnishing of accurate information regarding our technology and its applications.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Lead clinical demos for enterprise sales opportunities in the Midwest region
- Support annual marketing events, including trade-show demo and workshop support, to expose our technology with competence and pizazz
- Contribute to best-practice and lessons-learned documentation for continual process improvement, and transparency of key learnings to the organization
- Work with sales, marketing, and clinical teams to support commercial activities
- Work with the Regulatory and QA teams on complaints handling with required documentation
- Responsible for supplying accurate on-label information to customers and timely clinical support to customer questions
- Be the voice of the customer to internal, product development teams
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical application experience
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in diagnostic ultrasound, current RDMS and/or RDCS/RVT required. Special attention will be paid to applicants with multiple registries
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and Butterfly Network respectively
- The ability to think about the application of diagnostic ultrasound in non-traditional ways is also a must
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have a valid passport
- Be able to travel 50-75%
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical or Ultrasound preferred
- Ultrasound teaching experience a plus
- Knowledge of Google App Suite a plus
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.