- Guilford, CT, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Butterfly Network is seeking an engineering technician to support engineering efforts. The role will be responsible for test execution, fixture building, and maintaining the lab space.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Building and deploying test fixtures, assist engineers in R&D experiments, test setup – execution – teardown, and creating test reports
- Own assembly and repair of systems and subsystems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define test plans covering all aspects of the system
- Extensive experience setting up lab equipment and performing hands-on tasks
- Experience operating software tools for test deployment
- Experience executing test plans for complex hardware/software applications
- Experience on reliability test methodologies such as HALT, HASS, or HAST
- Experience with environmental testing
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in the Medical industries
- Experience executing test standards
- Excellent analysis and detailed communication
- Detailed and comprehensive knowledge of environmental, mechanical and electrical tests
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.