- Guilford, CT, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Are you a passionate, articulate, hyper-driven, reliable individual who wants to save the world? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the worlds of technology and medicine? Do you enjoy a job that is a mix of marketing, sales and client management?
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Source candidates and build our already top-notch AI, Electrical & Software Engineering and Commercial teams - in CT.
- 4-8 years of experience in recruiting, within a highly technical environment, preferably focused on engineering recruiting
- an unquenchable hunger to help grow a company that will change the world of medicine and technology
- GPA of 3.5 or higher - from a top 100 college/university
- a roll-up your sleeves attitude
- an unparalleled attention to customer service
- extreme attention to detail and structure
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.