CP Senior Test Engineer
- Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 330
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
The CP Test Engineer owns the testing operation at wafer level tests. The individual will work closely with US counterpart and design team for test program/load board/probe card bring up validation and trouble shooting, monitor product yield, quality, identify test yield anomalies. Test Engineer is responsible for supporting manufacture production test efficiently and correctly in daily operation. This position will be based in Taoyuan City, Taiwan. Employee will need to travel frequently to New Taipei and Taoyuan partner factory.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Test ultrasound MEMS wafers, sensors and modules.
- Improve CP test time and cost to meet manufacture requirements
- Wafer IQC, AOI efficiency improvement with continuous testing correlation study
- Optimize testing procedures for test coverage and testing efficiency
- Debug issues of testers encountered during production
- Communicate testing result to counterparts within the company
- Flexible on working at manufacturing partner’s site to support production testing line.
- Support manufacturing partner hardware/software installation and training
- Master in EE,CS or related field
- 5+ years experience in semiconductor ATE platform development and trouble shooting
- Familiar with ASIC operations and semiconductor device physics
- Strong hands on experience on ASIC digital and analog testing with any industrial commercial platform (National Instrument, Teradyne, HP93K…)
- Experience with Python, C++, C# and NI, labview platform trouble shooting and debugging
- Experience with test qualification and test validation, familiar with Gage repeatability and reproducibility process
- Experience with test data infrastructure and test data analysis with JMP,Tango or similar tool
- Familiar to hardware/software debug and trouble shooting , maintaining network infrastructure and test data transfer and extraction from production testers to data warehouse
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, lead project improvement activities
- Fluent in English and able to communicate with US counter parts
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.