- Guilford, CT, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As a part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Manage internal inventory of probes
- Coordinate equipment calibration
- Order lab consumables and place purchase orders for approved lab equipment
- Organization and cleanliness of test, manufacturing, and failure analysis areas
- Schedule preventative maintenance on equipment
- Monitoring lab access
- Logging and documenting lab standard operating procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience following regulated policies and procedures
- Procurement experience
- Documentation and reporting
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Familiar with working in a lab environment
- Familiarity with regulatory audits
- Experience with inventory tracking systems
- Proficient with computers and SW tools
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.