HR Business Partner
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to build programs that scale the organization, foster high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders. The Business Partner will leverage your in-depth HR knowledge to execute company priorities and solutions.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Consult to management and provide daily HR guidance
- Coach and provide pragmatic solutions to leaders & employees regarding organizational & employee issues
- Work closely with management & employees to cultivate a culture of strong working relationships with high morale, high productivity, and high retention
- Provide support & training to maintain a high bar for leadership values & behaviors
- Influence & deploy practices to increase employee engagement & satisfaction
- Willingness to immerse in the business and ability to transfer strategic plans into workforce decisions & policies
- 4 – 7 years of HR experience, ideally across various disciplines including talent management, employee relations, and analytics
- Ability to tailor communication style to work well with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Ability to coach, develop, and establish a strong feedback culture
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Strong background in using data to inform strategy & decisions
- Proven success in helping an organization scale rapidly
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth in our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron Building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.