- Guilford, CT, USA
Quantum- Si, a 4Catalyzer company, is building novel medical devices, and deep learning driven applications, to change healthcare and save the life of someone you love. We operate at the intersection of medicine, physics, and machine learning and are seeking a brilliant, driven, organized, high-bandwidth individuals to accelerate our efforts.
Are you talented and looking for a company whose aspirations make you proud? Do you want to work with a team that inspires confidence? We are seeking electrical engineers to join our startup. If you can make digital acquisition systems with low-cost, flexibility and scalability, contact us.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5-10+ years of experience in hardware development across full product life cycles - concept to production
- Experience with high-speed digital design of distributed systems covering microprocessors, mixed-signal, analog front-ends, ADCs, sensors, and FPGA design.
- Experience delivering high volume electronics products into production and into market distribution
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience in one or more of the following areas: cellular, PC / server, aerospace, robotics, medical or automotive
- Experience in assuring product quality by documenting electrical test procedures and testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong electronics design skills and experience with complex board designs including high speed interconnect
- Held responsibility for creation, arbitration, and apportioning of electrical and system technical product requirements, architecture and specifications
- Knowledge of electronics supply chain, evaluation of components/component assembly, and aware of board design/materials.
- Lead interdisciplinary discussions between Hardware, Reliability, Firmware teams to define and drive scope and clarity of work.
We offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- Competitive salary + equity in the company
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Q-Si is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Q-Si does not accept agency resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.