Digital Marketing/Community Manager Intern
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
We seek a passionate and talented Community Manager Intern to join our world-class team, based out of our NYC office. The ideal candidate will be organized, articulate, detail oriented, social media savvy and a fast learner.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Foster relationships with customers and leads via social media channels, driving advocacy, increasing global brand awareness and lead generation
- Disseminate the Butterfly brand through thoughtful copywriting and engagement; continually refining to align with the latest product, feature and brand opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing, PR and events teams to ensure timely and relevant social media engagement.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with members of Sales, Customer Success, Clinical and Product teams to ensure aligned communication and seamless customer experience.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback, customer reviews and engagement.
- Stay on top of current trends in social media marketing and community to ensure Butterfly is leveraging best in class community management channels and techniques.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, social media, communications, support or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to synthesize often complicated concepts in pithy and meaningful ways
- Previous experience driving community on and/or offline via social media or events
- Expert user of email/web/social media
- Fast learner with strong aptitude for problem solving
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Familiarity with medical industry
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.