Enterprise Business Development Analyst / SDR
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Enterprise Business Development Analysts (EBDAs) play a key role in executing our strategic plan to bring our disruptive Ultrasound device and the surrounding ecosystem to the world’s top healthcare organizations. This is an incredible opportunity to have an immediate impact at a hyper growth health tech company. You’ll be exposed to Company leadership and the executives and top clinicians at top healthcare organizations.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate across our Enterprise Team (Core Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Product teams) to manage a range of outbound and inbound demand gen strategies with the goal of creating awareness and dialog with innovative healthcare organizations.
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound demand gen campaigns that create new opportunities with large healthcare organizations
- Collaborate with the Core Sales and Marketing teams to qualify leads and set up meetings with clinicians and executives
- Account-based market research to understand the right people to reach out to and the themes that they and their organizations care about
- Help create content and manage drip campaigns to nurture prospective clients
- Support account-based marketing strategies by using different channels to target specific prospects with a specific message
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-3 years of experience in SaaS technology -- marketing, sales, business development, product strategy
- Ability to perform excellent demonstrations of the Butterfly iQ device and ecosystem
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, via email and telephone
- Must-Have Attributes:
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Great communicator
- Deep interest in healthcare and technology
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Familiarity with Sales Engagement software (Outreach.io, SalesLoft, etc.)
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.