Enterprise Business Development Analyst / SDR
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network has created and brought to market the Butterfly IQ – the first FDA-cleared, portable device that puts ultrasound technology on a semiconductor chip. Pairing ultrasound-on-a-chip with the cloud and AI, we are doing something never done before, and bringing ultrasound to new domains around the world. Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million.
Enterprise Business Development Analysts (EBDAs) play a key role in executing our strategic plan to bring our disruptive Ultrasound device and the surrounding ecosystem to the world’s top healthcare organizations. EBDAs collaborate across our Enterprise Team (Core Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Product teams) to manage a range of outbound and inbound demand gen strategies with the goal of creating awareness and dialog with innovative healthcare organizations.
This is an incredible opportunity to have an immediate impact at a hyper growth health tech company. You’ll be exposed to Company leadership and the executives and top clinicians at top healthcare organizations.
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound demand gen campaigns that create new opportunities with large healthcare organizations
- Collaborate with the Core Sales and Marketing teams to qualify leads and set up meetings with clinicians and executives
- Account-based market research to understand the right people to reach out to and the themes that they and their organizations care about
- Help create content and manage drip campaigns to nurture prospective clients
- Support account-based marketing strategies by using different channels to target specific prospects with a specific message
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Great communicator
- Deep interest in healthcare and technology
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-3 years of experience in SaaS technology -- marketing, sales, business development, product strategy
- Familiarity with Sales Engagement software (Outreach.io, SalesLoft, etc.) a plus
- Ability to perform excellent demonstrations of the Butterfly iQ device and ecosystem
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, via email and telephone
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.