- Guilford, CT, USA
Hyperfine (a 4Catalyzer Company) is a well-funded, rapidly growing medical technology company founded in 2014 by Jonathan Rothberg, PhD. Today, 90% of the world population does not have access to MRI. Hyperfine is on a mission to bring MR technology to every patient anywhere, anytime, regardless of income or resources. Hyperfine builds a breakthrough medical device that has never been built before - bridging cutting-edge electrical, mechanical and software engineering with artificial intelligence, thereby bringing down device costs, reducing device size, increasing usability. Hyperfine has a world-class team of physicists, engineers and scientists, whose focus is to build this innovative device that can save the lives of the ones we love and democratize medicine around the world.
If you have a background in MR, deep learning, electrical engineering, physics, or related fields, apply to join our interdisciplinary team of passionate, driven people based in Guilford, CT.
- Work with the design team and contract manufactures both domestically and abroad to setup and transfer production.
- Ensure manufacturing documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards
- Participate in design review (design for manufacturing) process
- Support manufacturing, from a quality and engineering perspective, to meet company goals
- Work with production personnel and cross-functional product team to develop and implement process improvements.
- Lead and effectively interface with manufacturing and other support teams to complete projects to meet production, quality, and cost savings goals within schedule and budget.
- Assure that all engineering designs and technical data are complete and accurately documented to provide an accurate technical / historical base for future reference and to meet customer / end user requirements.
- Work closely with suppliers to achieve manufacturing objectives.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, techniques and processes.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience managing contract manufacturers; negotiating suppliers, and monitoring material costs.
- Minimum 2 years working with internal R&D teams to write complex manufacturing instructions.
- Experience with magnets, electronics, and mechanics.
- Experience with PCB design
- Ability to travel to manufacturing sites, domestically and globally, 50%-75% of the time.
Nice To Have:
- 5+ years of experience
- FDA and/or CFDA regulatory experience
- Bilingual or multilingual
We offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- Competitive salary + equity in the company
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Hyperfine is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Hyperfine does not accept agency resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.