CP Senior Test Engineer
- Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 330
Butterfly Network has created and brought to market the Butterfly IQ – the first FDA-cleared, portable device that puts ultrasound technology on a semiconductor chip. Pairing ultrasound-on-a-chip with the cloud and AI, we are doing something never done before, and bringing ultrasound to new domains around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million.
As we scale our team, we are seeking the best and the brightest engineers, across both the software and hardware worlds.
The CP Senior Test Engineer owns the testing operation at wafer level tests. The individual will streamline test and wafer level process, facilitate/train manufacturing partner to handle production test line, test program validation and trouble shooting, monitor product yield, quality, identify test yield anomalies. Test Engineer is responsible for supporting manufacture production test efficiently and correctly in daily operation. This position will be based in Taoyuan City, Taiwan. Employee will need to travel frequently to New Taipei and Hsinchu areas.
· Test ultrasound MEMS wafers, sensors and modules.
· Improve CP and FT testers to meet manufacture requirements
· Wafer IQC, AOI efficiency improvement with continuous testing correlation study
· Optimize testing procedures for test coverage and testing efficiency
· Debug issues of testers encountered during production
· Communicate testing result to counterparts within the company
· Flexible on working at manufacturing partner’s site to support production testing line
· Support manufacturing partner hardware/software installation and training
· Master in EE,CS or related field
· 10+ experience in semiconductor NPI and high-volume wafer testing and/or final testing in related fields
· Familiar with ASIC operations and semiconductor device physics
· Strong hands on experience on ASIC digital and analog testing with any industrial commercial platform (National Instrument, Teradyne, HP93K…)
· Experience with test qualification and test validation, familiar with Gage repeatability and reproducibility process
· Experience with test data infrastructure and test data analysis with JMP,Tango or similar tool
· Familiar to hardware/software debug and trouble shooting , maintaining network infrastructure and test data transfer and extraction from production testers to data warehouse
· Experience with Python, C++, C# and NI, labview platform trouble shooting and debugging
· Able to work independently, self-motivated, lead project improvement activities
· Fluent in English and able to communicate with US counter parts
We offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- Competitive salary + equity in the company
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.