- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Provides calendar and administrative support to VP of Product and VP of Software
- Supporting both internal and external meetings
- Provides any necessary scheduling support to the Product and Software Teams; i.e facilitating internal meetings/events involving the VP of Product and/or VP of Software
- Daily management of facilities on the 8th Floor including:
- Ensuring office supplies are fully stocked and organized
- Promptly communicating pantry and/ or office supply needs to the Head of Office Operations
- Maintaining cleanliness in conference rooms and general areas
- Basic conference room calendar support
- Support general office management activities as needed
- Onsite Interview support
- Hosting external visitors
- Assisting with inbound mail/ delivery distribution and outbound requests
- Well organized, efficient, and adaptable
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong desire to play a critical support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and the desire to collaborate across teams
- MS Office or GSuite experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Prior work experience with a history of recognition for excellent contributions
- 1 or more years experience as an administrative assistant (or similar)
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.