Strategic Account Advisor / Sales Rep
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Butterfly is hiring STRATEGIC ACCOUNT ADVISORS in NYC, FLORIDA, CALIFORNIA & NEW ENGLAND as well as a REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR in AUSTRALIA
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Establish and grow a new territory for Butterfly, selling Butterfly iQ point-of-care ultrasound devices in all clinical settings
- Create demand for additional unit sales in existing accounts
- Develop and grow ultrasound market in new-use environments like EMS, field medicine, and in-home
- Build, scale and manage Butterfly's business in support of the overall commercial plan within your assigned territory
- Develop a strategic account strategy (for every target account within your territory) through:
- Developing a deep understanding of customer needs at the enterprise (hospital, department) level as well as at the end-user level
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads and develop long term objectives for success at each account
- Build a sales plan which helps us gain as much traction as possible in the first year with end goal to set us up for significant ramp-up in second year (end goals to be defined on an ongoing basis given early stage).
- Second year - define specific sales plan to achieve target quota for territory
- Provide input through market analysis for the development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive POCUS sales
- Consult with Marketing and Product team in positioning device appropriately to win in key account segments:
- Partner with the Product team to inform field-based intelligence around device needs / requirements
- Provide market feedback to inform Product Marketing team’s viewpoint on segmentation, positioning and messaging, value prop development
- Ensure timely visibility into all internal stakeholders on account activities as well as highlight areas of concern where help is needed to push deals through
- Create and maintain a relationship map of key influencers and decision makers in the relevant business and plan for multi-level selling across them (leveraging other individuals from the Sales, Marketing, Medical and Product teams)
- Build and maintain your funnel consistently in CRM software
- Accurately forecast sales funnel using metrics to achieve goals
- Deliver product training to customers on equipment use
- Execute on account strategy by identifying and assigning specific tasks within CRM
- Ensure consistent movement on deal plan and hold yourself accountable for moving towards closing deals
- Constantly evaluate, identify and execute on opportunities for upsells within existing accounts (e.g., departments)
- Demo ultrasound scanning on Butterfly iQ device to a reasonable degree of proficiency:
- Partner with medical team in upskilling yourself to ensure autonomy in the field
- Own your own performance and development:
- Constantly invest in expanding your knowledge of the broader ultrasound market as well as the healthcare ecosystem
- Hold yourself accountable for consistently leveraging expertise within the team as well as proactively sharing your own knowledge / insights.
- 5-12 years of point-of-care ultrasound/medical device/capital equipment field sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in Healthcare SaaS sales
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills - with executive presence and experience in handling C-Suite discussions and relationships
- Results oriented approach with a “take-charge” attitude
- Collaborative and teamwork-focused mindset
- Willingness to travel 75% within your specific geographic territory, with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.