ASIC Characterization Engineer
- Guilford, CT, United States
Who We Are:
Butterfly Network is a rapidly growing, well-funded, extremely innovative company within the AI/MedTech space. We've created an ultrasound machine that uses a patented silicon chip to show amazing images at a faction of the price. Our ultimate goal is to get this devise into the hands of those in need of affordable health care and change the landscape of the medical technology world (we're working closely with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to accomplish this).
As we grow we’re looking for an experienced Characterization Engineer to scale and automate our ASIC and debugging functions. This person would own the characterization for our ASIC chips.
* Deep experience with Analog Characterization, ADC, and amplifiers.
* Strong data analysis and signal processing skills
* Experience using and controlling (via software) bench top test equipment (probe stations, scopes, function generators, Network analyzers, power supplies).
* Knowledge of analog circuits (I.e. understanding ADC functionality and performance, common amplifier metrics)
* BSEE or higher
* Preferred Software tools: data analysis (Pandas, R, JMP), database (PostgreSQL, ORM) revision control
(git, github, svn), bug tracker tools (jira), wikis (confluence), Linux
*ATE (testers/probers/handlers) programming experience in a production environment.
* Strong Python programming skills highly preferred
We offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- Competitive salary + equity in the company
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.