Director of Sales Operations
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is a cutting edge AI/healthcare/tech company that has the ambitious mission of democratizing ultrasound and enabling all healthcare professionals to routinely perform diagnostic and therapeutic imaging at the point of care.
Butterfly has developed the world's first FDA and CE Mark-approved, handheld, full body ultrasound device called Butterfly iQ. We've taken the technology of an entire ultrasound machine, and placed it on to a single semiconductor chip with advanced AI and Telemedicine capabilities. The chip is then inserted into a SmartPhone or tablet where the scanned images are viewed real time, and can be securely uploaded and stored to our Cloud. We're bringing medical imaging to new domains around the world and transforming the future of diagnostic medicine.
We are looking to hire a dynamic Director of Sales Operations, to build a Commercial Sales Ops platform that will enable Butterfly to scale its sales efforts, and achieve breakthroughs in growth and sales productivity. This individual will work closely with Commercial leadership to define and optimize sales processes and results including planning, forecasting, quota design and management, sales enablement design and implementation, sales compensation modeling, RFP process management, order flow, and org design. The US will be the initial focus, but this individual will also be responsible for international coverage as the company expands.
· Effectively build and manage a Sales Operations team to deliver on strategic engagements and program deliverables. This includes Sales administrators who will transition orders from fulfillment through field implementation.
· Continuously improve Lead Generation, Sales, Fulfillment and Customer Success business processes, including keeping up with market trends and best practice implementation.
· Work with Product Delivery teams (including fulfilment) by applying data to inform new product priorities, and demand planning for hardware and software products.
· Partner with Revenue and Finance to prepare regularly updated Sales forecasts, and recommend adjustments to better improve results.
· Help Sales leadership design, administer and refine Sales commission plans and programs.
· Effectively execute on quota planning in tandem with relevant cross functional teams.
· Work with Marketing leadership to track and improve the success of our Marketing programs; partner with Marketing on appropriate Sales & Market messaging and Sales enablement materials including Sales Playbooks.
· Manage Corporate Pricing strategy including: price list management, Request for Proposal (RFP) process and Contract specific pricing.
· BS or MBA in Sales Administration, Marketing, Business, Finance or related field.
· 7+ years of direct experience managing a Sales Operations team at a global medical device (capital equipment), SaaS, or consumer tech company, which experienced significant growth in a short period of time.
· Experience working with B2C and B2B client base; specifically, single user purchasers and multi-user deals for B2B. Can seek out upsell opportunities from both.
· Broad multichannel experience – can set up and optimize multiple sales channels including affiliates, direct ecommerce, traditional sales, referrals.
· Experience with SaaS subscription-based pricing/contract model. Hardware/manufacturing model a plus.
· Comfortable with both traditional field sales and direct eCommerce sales.
· Quantifiable experience providing sales intelligence for both hunting and farming, including wrapping strategies and programs around lead scoring, customer retention, segment expansion and customer acquisition.
· Experience with modern reporting/data analytics tools such as Salesforce, Tableau, Power BI, New Relic, Google Analytics
· Experience defining KPIs for a sales organization and using metrics to drive high performance
· Experience designing and implementing Sales commission structures from scratch
· Prior experience with product commercialization a plus
· An excitement and ambition about the opportunity to work hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredibl
Our competitive compensation plan includes salary, stock options and outstanding benefits.
Butterfly Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.