- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network has created and brought to market the Butterfly IQ – the first FDA-cleared, portable device that puts ultrasound technology on a semiconductor chip. Pairing ultrasound-on-a-chip with the cloud and AI, we are doing something never done before, and bringing ultrasound to new domains around the world. Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million.
We are looking for an attorney with 3 to 5 years of commercial agreement experience to join our rapidly growing team. We seek a hard working, detail oriented, self-starter, who wants to be an important part of a team of attorneys dedicated to the success of the company.
- Provide broad-based support and assistance to VP, Legal and other in-house counsel
- Prepare and customize commercial agreements and legal documents
- Assist with preparation, completion, and dissemination of immigration documents
- Coordinate and facilitate document review and signatures
- Schedule and attend legal conference calls and meetings
- Work with in-house and outside counsel to obtain and modify agreements and legal work product
- Track and follow up on commercial agreements and legal action items
- JD from a competitive law school and strong academic credentials
- 3-5 years of experience with drafting, reviewing, revising, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements and legal documents
- Team player with the flexibility to adapt to large workload and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Patent, Medical Device, Pharma, and/or Immigration experience a plus
- Excellent legal research, reviewing, and drafting skills
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and complete mission critical tasks with minimal oversight
- Strong communication, organization, and information gathering skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to interact easily across all levels within the organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.