Senior Visual Designer
- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
From the beginning, Design has played a critical role in Butterfly's growth, brand, and product strategies. From crafting thoughtful and innovative interfaces for our users, to taking bold risks and breaking industry marketing and brand norms.
As a Senior Visual Designers you will join a team of like-minded, mission-driven designers bringing more affordable medical imaging to the world - by creating experiences and brand touch points that are simple, human, and bold.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Help define and protect our brand
- Design bold marketing campaigns, human social assets, and simple digital experiences (A successful candidate will have a portfolio that demonstrates familiarity with most of these kinds of projects.)
- 5+ years visual and brand design experience
- Strong understanding of steps necessary to take a project from concept to launch
- A solid understanding of how communication design contributes to a larger brand and business strategy
- Experience working on a range of digital projects including responsive websites, landing pages, performance marketing, and social media
- Experience designing printed materials including environment design, sales collateral, and direct mail
- A solid understanding of typography, layout, and designing to a robust design system
- Experience designing for different audiences
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, owning design process end-to-end
- Ability to manage external agencies and collaborators
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.