- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
At Butterfly Data Engineering we are fusing a diverse set of data streams such as manufacturing data, commercial data, real-time IoT data, mobile analytics data, logistics data to continuously improve our product design, guide feature development and optimize manufacturing and operations.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Rapidly implement and maintain elegant and robust data pipelines and create self-service data analytics infrastructure that immediately creates value for business owners
- Data modeling and hands on development and administration of relational and NoSQL databases (BigQuery, Elastic Search)
- Principles and patterns of data processing architectures (batch, streaming, lambda, serverless, etc)
- Dev-Ops experience managing services on GCP (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands on knowledge of ETL tools, frameworks and practices: Airflow, Python 3
- Data Visualization and dashboard systems (Tableau, Plotly, Seaborn, Matplotlib)
- Strong programming experience in Python (Pandas, Numpy, Notebooks)
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.