High Voltage LDMOS Designer
- Guilford, CT, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Butterfly is looking for an experienced semiconductor device designer who has concentrated on high voltage (HV) LDMOS transistors. The candidate will work with our foundry partners to help modify existing device modules to better meet our system needs and to help define and then drive new device modules for better alignment with our product roadmap. Occasional travel to other company offices in the United States and Asia is required.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Perform process and device simulations to help direct development
- Lead any characterization effort associated with the new or modified modules and provide input to any reliability studies
- Lead any model parameter extraction efforts required
- 10+ years experience as a semiconductor device designer with a majority of experience as an HV LDMOS designer.
- Solid foundation in semiconductor device physics.
- Expert user of process and device simulators.
- Extensive experience with device characterization.
- Extensive knowledge of modern semiconductor processes.
- Exposure to 0.18um and 0.13um LDMOS designs.
- Experience with LDMOS device models and extracting parameters for these models.
- PhD ins Electrical Engineering or Physics.
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience working directly with top tier foundries.
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines