- Guilford, CT, USA
4Catalyzer is a cutting-edge artificial intelligence/healthcare/tech incubator founded by an award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur. We have several divisions that are in various stages of developing groundbreaking and lifesaving advances across the medical device, life sciences, biotech and drug therapeutics sectors. Bloomberg just referred to one of our divisions as "The newest unicorn in healthcare."
The HR Director will own the entire employee lifecycle from point of hire. You will act as a business support partner primarily to the various business units within 4Catalyzer to help drive employee satisfaction and productivity.
You will build a world-class HR platform from strategy development through implementation. This includes: employee relations, org design, performance management, training and development, compensation planning, employee engagement, rewards and recognition, onboarding, HR policies, and more. This position will be based in our Guilford, CT office and will travel to our other office in New York City (~ 1 day/week, or as needed).
- Establish partnerships with divisional Presidents and senior leaders across the organization, and develop HR strategies that align with firmwide and individual business needs.
- Create roadmap to put strategies into practice, implement, and continue to refine as necessary with ongoing diagnostic assessments and feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Develop, track and report key HR metrics.
- Review and update employee handbook as necessary
- MBA or BA in Organizational Behavior, HR Management or comparable field, PHR or SPHR certification, degree in Engineering or Computer Science also encouraged.
- A minimum of 7 years of HR experience at tech/AI/engineering-focused companies, ideally at a start-up where you supported the employee population through rapid growth. Experience implementing HR programs from scratch including employee relations, performance management, training and development, compensation planning, employee engagement, rewards and recognition, culture enhancement, etc.
- High emotional IQ, disarming personality, strong sense of empathy and the ability to make employees at all levels feel comfortable.
- Experience with org design and structure assessment.
- Demonstrates confidence coaching and influencing senior management.
- Self-directed and adapts well in environment with frequent changes and ambiguity.
- Analytical with strong project management skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, and effective listening skills.
- Experience leading training and executive management workshops a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.