Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, Telemedicine
- 530 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
We want your help to build our Tele-Guidance platform. To lower the amount of expertise needed to use ultrasound, we use augmented reality and streaming video to make real-time remote expertise intuitive and magical -- just like having an expert over your shoulder.
In this role, you’ll work closely with scientists and industry leaders, including those on our iOS, Cloud, and data science teams.
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience with Docker, Django/Flask, React
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (especially AWS) and development best practices (continuous delivery, testing)
- Some experience with mobile development, especially iOS
- Experience with streaming video (WebRTC, Twilio)
- Familiarity with Augmented Reality
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.