Sr. Software Engineer - Cloud
- Guilford, CT, USA
Hyperfine Research (4Catalyzer Company) is a well-funded, rapidly growing medical technology company founded by Jonathan Rothberg, PhD in 2014. Our companies (like: Butterfly Network) build medical devices that have never been built before - bridging together cutting-edge electrical, mechanical and software engineering with artificial intelligence, thereby bringing down device costs, reducing device size, increasing usability and creating breakthrough products. We have a world-class team of engineers, whose focus is to build these innovative devices, save the lives of the ones we love and democratize medicine around the world.
Today, 90% of the world population does not have access to MRI. Hyperfine is on a mission to bring MR technology to every patient anywhere, anytime, regardless of income or resources.
If you have a background in MR, deep learning, electrical engineering, physics, or related fields, apply to join our interdisciplinary team of passionate, driven people based in Guilford, CT and NYC.
- 3 or more years of experience creating immersive web-applications
- Extensive Experience with frameworks such D3, Django, JQuery, React, and node.js
- Experience designing and creating sophisticated HTML5 web and mobile applications
- Comfortable with entire application life-cycle and experience supporting custom developed systems
- A love for late nights, long hours, and making a difference in the world
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.