- Guilford, CT, USA
Hyperfine (a 4Catalyzer Company) is a well-funded, rapidly growing medical technology company founded in 2014 by Jonathan Rothberg, PhD. Hyperfine is on a mission to bring MR technology to every patient anywhere, anytime, regardless of income or resources. We spend every day building innovative devices that can save the lives of the ones we love and democratize medicine around the world.
You understand MR physics, spin dynamics, MRI systems, sampling, signal processing, image processing, and image reconstruction. You can write and optimize MR pulse sequences and reconstruction routines, in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible. You select and drive your own projects and solve real-world, clinical problems.
You are self-motivated but can work in a small team. You are comfortable taking on new projects and tasks that may be outside of your expertise. You design pulse sequence development software tools to accelerate the work of the team. You design MR methodology for experimental hardware, and work with electrical and mechanical engineers to make that hardware better. Conversely, you help define future hardware on
which to implement new MR solutions.
You want to have an impact, on both the projects to which you contribute, as well as the world. And finally, you can recognize a chance to be part of an amazing and exceptionally well-supported team, where your opportunities are limited only by your imagination.
- PhD or equivalent in Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field with emphasis on MRI.
- 5+ Years experience developing MR pulse sequences, image reconstruction methods.
- Track record of self-driven, innovative work, incl. first authorship in high impact publications and patents.
- Must be willing to relocate to Guilford, CT area (we will help cover relocation costs).
Nice to have:
- Sequence development experience for experimental hardware
- Strong Python expertise
- Experience with iterative reconstructions, or motion correction
- Have developed and maintained open source or deployed software
Typical Tools, Technologies:
- Python, MATLAB
We provide visa assistance for non-U.S. applicants
Our competitive compensation plan includes salary, stock options and outstanding benefits.
4Catalyzer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
4Catalyzer, Inc. does not accept agency resumes.