- Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 330
Butterfly Network has created and brought to market the Butterfly IQ – the first FDA-cleared, portable device that puts ultrasound technology on a semiconductor chip. Pairing ultrasound-on-a-chip with the cloud and AI, we are doing something never done before, and bringing ultrasound to new domains around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million.
As we scale our team, we are seeking the best and the brightest engineers, across both the software and hardware worlds.
- Sustain production processes with foundry engineers, and transfer new processes to foundry sites from the development team to meet business needs
- Work with foundry partners to build up production capacity to support production ramp
- Identify high-risk processes, plan improvement and develop solutions to optimize and increase product yield
- Analyze production data, write reports and make technical recommendations to drive continuous improvement
- Support cross functional team to develop best-known method for new product introduction
- Assist in documentation creation and establish in-process quality control metrics based on the assembly spec released by the process development team
- BS/MS degree in EE, ME, Chemistry, Material Science, or related field
- 5-10 years experience of semiconductor package engineering or an equivalent combination of relevant technical training and experience.
- Have hands-on experience or knowledge of the following areas: wafer thinning, dicing, wire bonding, chip molding, wafer bonding, die attach, thin film package, wafer level package, BGA, SMT and advanced package technologies
- Experience in transferring processes from and to different manufacturing sites
- Familiar with tools for manufacturing quality control
- Ability to investigate, analyze and resolve technical issues related to processes and equipment in the production environment.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and management team
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Experience with MEMS package
- Experience with process integration
- Experience with organic materials
- Familiarity with package and PCB design rules
- Experience of working with foundry suppliers
This position will be based in Taoyuan City, Taiwan. The position will require to travel frequently to New
Taipei and Hsinchu areas