High Voltage LDMOS Designer
- Guilford, CT, USA
Butterfly Network is a rapidly growing, well-funded, extremely innovative company within the AI/MedTech space. We've created an ultrasound machine that uses a patented silicon chip to show amazing images at a faction of the price. Our ultimate goal is to get this devise into the hands of those in need of affordable health care and change the landscape of the medical technology world (we're working closely with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to accomplish this).
Butterfly is looking for an experienced semiconductor device designer who has concentrated on high voltage (HV) LDMOS transistors. The candidate will work with our foundry partners to help modify existing device modules to better meet our system needs and to help define and then drive new device modules for better alignment with our product roadmap. The candidate will perform process and device simulations to help direct this development. The candidate will be required to lead any characterization effort associated with the new or modified modules and provide input to any reliability studies. The candidate should also be prepared to lead any model parameter extraction efforts required. Occasional travel to other company offices in the United States and Asia is required.
- 10+ years experience as a semiconductor device designer with a majority of experience as an HV LDMOS designer.
- Solid foundation in semiconductor device physics.
- Expert user of process and device simulators.
- Extensive experience with device characterization.
- Extensive knowledge of modern semiconductor processes.
- Exposure to 0.18um and 0.13um LDMOS designs.
- Experience with LDMOS device models and extracting parameters for these models.
- PhD ins Electrical Engineering or Physics.
Nice To Have:
- Experience working directly with top tier foundries.
We offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- Competitive salary + equity in the company
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.