CMOS Pixel Designer
- Palo Alto Square, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
Imagine a world in which cost and training are no longer barriers for access to life saving technology. A world in which medical devices become smarter with each new patient they see. At 4Catalyzer we are making that vision a reality. We operate at the intersections of medicine, engineering, and machine learning with a collective goal to change the world and save the life of someone you love. If you are not satisfied with the status quo, have a passion for making a difference in the world, and love fast-paced innovative environments, we want you.
As a CMOS Pixel Sensor Designer you will play a key role in pushing the boundaries of our core product. Your responsibilities include designing and implementing scalable solutions for our novel CMOS Image Sensor. With a world-class team to work with, your contributions are key to executing our roadmap quickly and getting many products to market. Your products will be used to save people's lives all around the world.
This position can be based in our Palo Alto, CA or Guilford, CT office.
- Responsible for the design and optimization of high-speed imager pixel sensor
- DOE of design and process variables
- Use of TCAD simulation simulation tools and data to iterate pixel design and function
- Work with larger CMOS design team for multi-megapixel device productization
- Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Experience with CMOS image sensor processes at high volume foundries
- Have led tapeouts of sub-micron FSI/BSI CIS in small teams
- Deep knowledge of pinned photodiodes
- Fast electron transport optimization
- Experience C++/Python extension modules and script in Python, Tcl, SKILL useful
- Experience with TOF imagers a plus
- Desire to build a product that will change the world
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.