- Guilford, CT, USA
Imagine a world in which cost and training are no longer barriers for access to life saving technology. A world in which medical devices become smarter with each new patient they see. At 4Catalyzer we are making that vision a reality. We operate at the intersections of medicine, engineering, and machine learning with a collective goal to change the world and save the life of someone you love. If you are not satisfied with the status quo, have a passion for making a difference in the world, and love fast-paced innovative environments, we want you.
The eye is the window into the human body. At Tesseract, we are harnessing the informational power of the retina to diagnose pathologies and save lives through early intervention. We are building a handheld, user-friendly device that will give patients and doctors access to their general health data. We are seeking brilliant, gritty, passionate people who want to illuminate the hidden information of the body and democratize healthcare. In this early stage, you can have a significant stake in the company and ownership over your work. As a 4Catalyzer company, home of unicorn Butterfly Network, we benefit from being part of an incubator with 300 scientists and engineers and over $600 Million in funding.
- Lead embedded software development for an ultra-low power medical device
- Work closely with electrical engineers to define high level firmware architecture
- 5+ years of systems-level and low-level firmware development and debugging
- Experience optimizing firmware for low power systems
- Demonstrated experience problem solving and prioritizing in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with wireless communication stacks (BT5, WiFi)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.