Senior Software Engineer (Python, Machine Learning)
- New York, NY, USA
Hyperfine Research (4Catalyzer Company) is a well-funded, rapidly growing medical technology company founded by Jonathan Rothberg, PhD in 2014. Our companies (like: Butterfly Network) build medical devices that have never been built before - bridging together cutting-edge electrical, mechanical and software engineering with artificial intelligence, thereby bringing down device costs, reducing device size, increasing usability and creating breakthrough products. We have a world-class team of engineers, whose focus is to build these innovative devices, save the lives of the ones we love and democratize medicine around the world.
Today, 90% of the world population does not have access to MRI. Hyperfine is on a mission to bring MR technology to every patient anywhere, anytime, regardless of income or resources.
If you have a background in MR, deep learning, electrical engineering, physics, or related fields, apply to join our interdisciplinary team of passionate, driven people based in Guilford, CT and NYC.
- Passion for creating modern, efficient, elegant, and scalable code
- Deep understanding of Python and efficient object-oriented software design
- High degree of comfort with Developing Tensorflow models
- Developed reliable backend DL models for fault-intolerant applications – e.g. medicine, scientific computing, aerospace, finance
- M.S. in Computer Science
- 3+ years of Python application development
2+ years of experience developing and testing Deep/Machine Learning models
Experience in a fast-paced, agile, highly collaborative environment
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site meals, unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in the heart of Manhattan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!