Principal Android Engineer
- 251 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Butterfly Network has developed the iQ - the worlds first inexpensive handheld ultrasound whole-body imaging device. Built upon novel semiconductor technology that miniaturizes the traditional ultrasound system onto a single handheld device, iQ is combined with a mobile-first, cloud-based software platform and artificial intelligence assistance. There has never been a more exciting time to join us in revolutionizing the medical imaging industry and saving the lives of people around the globe.
- Design and implement a highly polished Android application that interfaces with our ultrasound probe, imaging software, and medical image storage cloud
- Work closely with product and design teams to drive and refine specifications
- Leverage modern technologies like Kotlin, ReactiveX, and GraphQL
- 10+ years of Android application development
- Strong understanding of Android framework design patterns
- Experience with the Android NDK
- A track record of professional achievement and problem solving
- BA in Computer Science or related field
- A passion for creating something meaningful
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, building a revolutionary product and helping to save lives, we offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- Free on-site meals, unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in Flatiron
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.