Semiconductor Supply Chain Manager
- Guilford, CT, Palo Alto, CA, United States
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As we move Butterfly into high-scale manufacturing, we're looking for an experienced supply chain manager to lead the supply chain set-up, planning and execution for semiconductor foundry manufacturing and device packaging assembly.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Perform supply project planning, schedule updating and proactively identifying risks, developing mitigation plans, setting priorities and managing issues.
- Work with manufacturing partners, including Semiconductor foundries and packaging houses, to understand and influence their processes for inventory management, transportation, and capacity planning.
- Drive the negotiations and synchronize forecasting and procurement plans with manufacturing partners.
- Develop supply continuity plans, assess supplier ramp readiness and conduct overall supply chain readiness reviews.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information reporting related to the supply chain function.
- Lead the supply chain sustaining program management for products after launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management in a global supply chain environment.
- Knowledge of semiconductor supply chain management processes. Experience in planning and/or product management in the semiconductor foundry operation.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment. Self-motivated, goal oriented, task driven team player.
- Demonstrated experience in driving cost reductions.
- Demonstrated customer focus and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office in the heart of Silicon Valley
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.