Semiconductor Supply Chain Manager
- Guilford, CT, Palo Alto, CA, us
At Butterfly, we are building a device that will make medical imaging accessible to everyone in the world. We have reinvented ultrasound by integrating core components into a single silicon chip. The result is a high performance imager that is more portable and less expensive than any other system in the world. The system's on-board Deep Learning Algorithms, trained by ultrasound experts, will guide clinicians with less expertise. It’s a breakthrough that will save millions of lives.
As we move Butterfly into high-scale manufacturing, we're looking for an experienced supply chain manager to lead the supply chain set-up, planning and execution for semiconductor foundry manufacturing and device packaging assembly.
- Perform supply project planning, schedule updating and proactively identifying risks, developing mitigation plans, setting priorities and managing issues.
- Work with manufacturing partners, including Semiconductor foundries and packaging houses, to understand and influence their processes for inventory management, transportation, and capacity planning.
- Drive the negotiations and synchronize forecasting and procurement plans with manufacturing partners.
- Develop supply continuity plans, assess supplier ramp readiness and conduct overall supply chain readiness reviews.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information reporting related to the supply chain function.
- Lead the supply chain sustaining program management for products after launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management in a global supply chain environment.
- Knowledge of semiconductor supply chain management processes. Experience in planning and/or product management in the semiconductor foundry operation.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment. Self-motivated, goal oriented, task driven team player.
- Demonstrated experience in driving cost reductions.
- Demonstrated customer focus and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks - fully funded healthcare, free on-site meals, 401K plan, and an oceanfront office in historic Guilford, CT.
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.