Accounts Payable Manager
- New York, NY, USA
4Catalyzer is a cutting-edge artificial intelligence/healthcare//tech incubator founded by an award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur. We have several divisions that are in various stages of developing groundbreaking and lifesaving advances across the medical device, life sciences, biotech and drug therapeutics sectors. Bloomberg just referred to one of our divisions, Butterfly Network, as "The newest unicorn in healthcare."
We are looking to hire a hands on Accounts Payable Manager to manage a team within a shared services environment, supporting multiple operating companies. In this role you will oversee all A/P activity, intercompany settlements, prepaid and accrual worksheets, employee expense reports, and the company corporate card program. Critical to the success of this role will be the ability to add technology and process improvements to increase both speed and accuracy. You will help lead the effort to ensure and improve upon internal controls for the entire purchase-to-pay process.
- Lead a team that is responsible for timely and accurate invoice and payment processing
- Oversee the payment and reconciliations of the corporate card program and employee T&E program
- Oversee the companies' pre-paid schedule and establish accrual schedule as needed
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Continue to drive process improvements by implementing and leveraging existing systems with a focus on a paperless environment
- Develop strong relationships with operating companies to help drive process, controls, and accuracy of payment processing
- Review and settle monthly intercompany accounts
- Maximize online banking capabilities to process domestic and international wire payments
- Support the month-end close process and financial reporting efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a CPA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience overseeing accounts payable function, with at least 2 in a supervisory capacity
- Experience working across multiple business units in a fast-paced environment with a quickly growing employee base
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Effectively handles multiple priorities and manages time efficiently
- Extremely comfortable learning and implementing new technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.