Senior iOS Engineer
- 251 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
We believe that the most significant innovations of this decade will be the result of technological advancements in medicine. Butterfly Network, Inc. has raised >$100M to develop and commercialize a handheld, smartphone-connected ultrasound probe powered by AI. Our first product, iQ, has received FDA clearance and ships this year.
Our successes have been profiled in various media outlets including MIT Technology Review, IEEE Spectrum, Forbes, and WIRED Magazine. Butterfly Network, Inc. (a 4Catalyzer company) is privately-held and well-funded by a small group of extraordinarily successful serial entrepreneurs.
As a Senior iOS Engineer at Butterfly, you will be responsible for building native iOS apps that reinvent the ultrasound user experience for the mobile age. You'll be a champion for constantly improving the software architecture and team processes. You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers to deliver elegant solutions to complex problems. You’ll work alongside the hardware, cloud, machine learning, and control software teams to integrate cross-cutting features. You’ll even participate in user research sessions to get a firsthand view into how the product you build is being used in the real world.
- 3+ years of experience developing and shipping iOS apps to the App Store
- A solid understanding of Foundation, UIKit, and Core Graphics
- A good grasp of Swift or Objective-C (we use Swift!)
- An understanding of modern iOS best practices
- Strong CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Experience writing efficient, scalable, and testable code
- Attention to detail
- A love of learning!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.