Senior Software Engineer (Python, Machine Learning)
- 251 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize medical imaging, a life-saving technology that is inaccessible to the 2/3 of the world. We operate at the intersection of hardware, software, and medicine and have created the first affordable full stack solution to this problem. If you have a passion for doing challenging work that will touch the lives of those you love, you will enjoy working with us.
The Butterfly iQ is the world’s first handheld whole-body imager. Built upon first of its kind technology that miniaturizes the traditional ultrasound system onto a single semiconductor chip, iQ is combined with a natively mobile-first, cloud-based software platform and AI assistance. The iQ is FDA-cleared and will be shipping to doctors and hospitals later this year. There has never been a more exciting time to join us in revolutionizing the medical imaging industry and saving the lives of people around the globe.
- Passion for creating modern, efficient, elegant, and scalable code
- Deep understanding of Python and efficient object-oriented software design
- High degree of comfort with Developing Tensorflow models
- Developed reliable backend DL models for fault-intolerant applications – e.g. medicine, scientific computing, aerospace, finance
- M.S. in Computer Science
- 3+ years of Python application development
2+ years of experience developing and testing Deep/Machine Learning models
Experience in a fast-paced, agile, highly collaborative environment
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site meals, unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in the heart of Manhattan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.