Technical Support Associate
- 251 W 30th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Butterfly Network has just created and is about to bring to market the Butterfly IQ – the first FDA-cleared, portable device that puts ultrasound technology on a semiconductor chip. By pairing ultrasound-on-a-chip with the cloud and AI, we have engineered something groundbreaking that has never been done before. The Butterfly IQ is the first device to make ultrasound accessible, portable and affordable throughout the world, which will revolutionize the entire medical imaging industry, and save the lives of people around the world.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can change directions and adapt quickly? Love technology and helping others? Do you find value in going above and beyond to do what is right for the customer? How about delivering superior service instinctively to customers before they even ask? If so we want to hear from you!
We are currently hiring Customer Support Associates who have a “roll up your sleeves” approach to service and teamwork. In this new role, you will be required to infuse your passion and empathy for relationship building into everything you do. Going above and beyond is what we do, not an exception to the rule.
In this highly visible role, you will be answering inbound support request via email, phones, and chat. In addition, the Customer Service Associate’s role is unscripted, thus allowing individuals the flexibility necessary to successfully resolve all customer issues without restrictive timelines nor canned verbiage requirements; this approach requires demonstrated patience, empathy, sound judgment and balanced decision-making skills.
- BA or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of previous Customer Support experience required
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills - you can chat with coworkers in real-time while answering customer emails at a rapid pace
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite
- Experience in tech support or medical device support strongly encouraged
- Strong problem solving/Root cause analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines under pressure in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to focus key resources to successfully complete tasks
- Familiar with e-commerce and love to teach people about new and exciting tech
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, we offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental, vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site meals + unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in the heart of Manhattan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- The chance to help improve the healthcare and save millions of lives!
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Butterfly Network does not accept agency resumes.