- New York, NY, USA
Butterfly Network has created and brought to market the Butterfly IQ – the first FDA-cleared, portable device that puts ultrasound technology on a semiconductor chip. Pairing ultrasound-on-a-chip with the cloud and AI, we are doing something never done before, and bringing ultrasound to new domains around the world. Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. If you have a passion for doing innovative work that makes a difference in the world, you will love working with us.
At Butterfly Data Engineering we are fusing a diverse set of data streams such as manufacturing data, commercial data, real-time IoT data, mobile analytics data, logistics data to continuously improve our product design, guide feature development and optimize manufacturing and operations.
We seek data engineers with a track record of rapidly implementing and maintaining elegant and robust data pipelines and creating self-service data analytics infrastructure that immediately create value for business owners.
Your area of expertise includes
- Data modeling and hands on development and administration of relational and NoSQL databases (BigQuery, Elastic Search)
- Principles and patterns of data processing architectures (batch, streaming, lambda, serverless, etc)
- Dev-Ops experience managing services on GCP (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands on knowledge of ETL tools, frameworks and practices: Airflow, Python 3
- Data Visualization and dashboard systems (Tableau, Plotly, Seaborn, Matplotlib)
- Strong programming experience in Python (Pandas, Numpy, Notebooks)
In addition to working with colleagues and advisors who are the best and brightest in their fields, building a revolutionary product and helping to save lives, we offer great perks:
- Fully funded medical insurance, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- Free on-site meals, unlimited healthy snacks
- Brand new office in Flatiron
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Butterfly Network is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.