Data Science Intern
- Guilford, CT, USA
We are an AI-driven company with unique ability to match drugs to indications and prosecute through clinical development. AI Therapeutics’ revolutionary approach to drug discovery and development has advanced three drugs into clinical trials.
In this role, you will be working in an interdisciplinary environment and will obtain invaluable transferable skills. Moreover, you will have a chance to highly impact the company success. Being aware of various sources of biases in the data and critical thinking skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. At least 6 month commitment is preferred.
- Automate data collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Report potential biases in the original source and the preprocessing approach
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with machine learning, experimental discovery, and clinical development teams.
- Love working with data
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of Python
- Enjoy discovery
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Neo4j and SQL
- Familiarity with biology
We provide visa assistance for non-U.S. applicants
Our competitive compensation plan includes salary, stock options and outstanding benefits.