- Guilford, CT, USA
We are an AI-driven company with unique ability to match drugs to indications and advance through clinical development. AI Therapeutics’ revolutionary approach to drug discovery and development has advanced three drugs into clinical trials.
We are looking for a talented post-baccalaureate researcher with applied experience in molecular and cell biology. In this role, you will be working in an interdisciplinary environment and will obtain invaluable transferable skills. Moreover, you will have a chance to highly impact the company success supporting all aspects of research and development.
- Work alongside other experimental biologists, deep learning scientists, computational biologists and a world-class leadership team to help progress a new platform for precision medicine applications.
- Maintain cell lines and primary cultures.
- Perform in vitro cellular assays to support drug development efforts.
- Perform biochemical assays to support mechanism of action studies.
- Perform NGS assays to assay expression signatures and mutations in cell lines and primary tumors.
- BS in life sciences with at least one year of experience in molecular and cell biology.
- Hands on experience with cell line or primary cell culture preferred.
- Experience with DNA and RNA isolation and PCR based techniques.
- Self-motivation and ability to work in rapidly evolving environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.